Introduction to the operating principle of the bottle blowing machine
Bottle blowing machines are mainly divided into three categories: extrusion bottle blowing machines, injection bottle blowing machines, and special structure bottle blowing machines. The processing technology is mainly divided into one-step method and two-step method. The one-step and two-step bottle blowing machine molding processes are mainly used for PET and BOPP hollow containers. Both have their own characteristics and are widely used. In comparison, the two-step method is more suitable for centralized production of preforms and dispersed blowing of bottles, while the one-step equipment is more suitable for online production in beverage enterprises.
The blowing process of a bottle blowing machine mainly includes six steps:
1) First, put the heated plastic embryo into the mold;
2) Lock the mold with a mold locking cylinder;
3) Lock the embryo mold with high pressure or mechanical structure;
4) Medium and high pressure pre blowing allows the mold to expand by simultaneously stretching the cylinder;
5) High pressure blowing, shaping the preform according to the mold, and maintaining the pressure for a certain time;
6) Release the high pressure inside the molding bottle and reset the cylinder to - remove the bottle.
Pneumatic equipment is widely used in the operation of bottle blowing equipment, from discharging - locking - stretching - high-pressure blowing venting - bottle taking, a series of actions are assisted by pneumatic equipment. For example, in a stretch high-pressure blowing and venting circuit, the gas path is divided into two parts, namely, the atmospheric pressure part and the high-pressure part.